Don’t cry, don’t cry
(via bdawg19)Source: caliphorniaqueen
- Failing a test you studied really hard for
- Getting replaced in a friendship
- Getting ignored
- Having something that you’re looking forward to, get cancelled
- Having to fight back tears in front of people
- Finding out that the person you like, likes someone else
- Showing your parents something you’re proud of only to get a disinterested reply
That last one always breaks my heart.
(via gregosaurus)Source: infatua-ti0n
That’s why I watched it by myself.Source: itsweasley
I am literally crying right now driving. Chris Brown’s Forever is on the radio. All I can think of is Jim and Pam. I have got to marathon this last season. I will be a mess.
OK. So…if you’re seeing this, I guess it means, I’m…. well, dead. Hope it was impressive! Not crossing the road or an incident with a toaster. I just wanted to say… it’s OK. It really is. Jack, you saved me. You showed me all the wonders of the universe and… all those possibilities. And I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. Thank you. And Owen, you never knew. I love you. All of you. And… I hope I did good.
Top 50 Favorite TV-characters | 25. Toshiko Sato (Naoko Mori, Torchwood)
Tears. Tears everywhere.
(via ainsleyhayes)Source: letseyx